Brooke Burke-Charvet Endorses New Home Breast Augmentation Visualizer
Actress Brooke Burke-Charvet is currently promoting a new visualization tool for women considering breast augmentation, as reported by a recent press release in PR Newswire.
This tool, known as the New You Visualizer, is part of a new overall campaign that is designed to give women more information and control over their decision to undergo breast augmentation.
Dancing With the Stars Co-Host Promotes Breast Augmentation Tool
Brooke Burke-Charvet is the current host of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, as well as the annual Miss America Pageant. She is a swimsuit model and international icon, and has recently moved into the realm of fitness and parenting advice. She has been featured in countless stories and interviews regarding her views on modern motherhood.
"If cosmetic surgery is something you're considering it's important to make an informed, healthy decision. In truth, I think the decision-making process is as important as the procedure itself," she says.
"Women are bombarded with information about breast augmentation, but don't get the answer they really want, specifically 'How will I look afterward?' I love that the New You Visualizer empowers women to inform themselves."
This new visualizer allows women considering breast augmentation to:
- Upload high quality photographs of themselves
- Adjust the photos to reflect different implant types, sizes and shapes
- Create side-by-side before and after photos that help visualize the changes
- Save a number of images for future use or additional adjustment
- Pass these photographs on to friends and family for input
- Bring these photographs to medical professionals for assistance with the initial consultation
According to the president of Mentor, the company that has produced this visualizer, "our goal with this campaign is to enable a better conversation between a woman and her doctor so she can achieve the best results possible."